Past Performance - Remediation
Hunters Point Naval Shipyard, Radiological Investigations and Surveys, San Francisco, CA
- Designed and conducted Class 1, 2, and 3 MARSSIM, scoping, and characterization surveys in buildings and impacted sites
- Performed alpha, beta and gamma scans and direct readings; exposure rate measurements; swipe samples; and solid sampling.
- Developed Health and Safety, QA and Survey Plans
- Incorporated GPS/GIS data
- Assisted in Historical Radiological Assessment (HRA) development
Department of Energy – Portsmouth Remediation Transportation Services Contract
- Successfully coordinated the delivery of over 400 secure shipments, providing drivers, and transport equipment to meet all shipping requirements.
- Provided and maintained 30 trailers with specialized rolling tarp systems as well as 10 flatbed trailers.
- This campaign utilized 86 tractors and 112 drivers (26 teams and 60 singles) and shipped up to 32 shipments per week
- No injuries or accidents occurred and the campaign was completed 6 months ahead of schedule
Saint Paul Island Remediation - Various Contracts
- Demolition / Soil Remediation E-Shop (NOAA)
- Demolition / Soil Remediation Decommissioned Power Plant
Home | About Us | Capabilities | Licensing | Past Performance | Contact Us | AWS - Secure | Webmail | Help Desk Information